Holiday Toast Tree
Click here to vote this recipe as one of our "Most Loved" – voted by our fans!
Ingredients (8 Servings)
4 slices of Arnold Oatnut bread
1 container hummus
1 English cucumber
1 red onion
½ cup chickpeas
½ cup pomegranate seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bread slices into quarters and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden brown and let cool.
- Thinly slice cucumber and red onion.
- Save one quarter of bread and cut into a star, then spread hummus on the remaining pieces.
- Arrange cucumber slices in a fun pattern on top of hummus.
- Top with red onion slices, pomegranate seeds, and chickpeas.
- Add sprigs of dill.
- Arrange slices into a tree pattern, and add the star to the top of the tree.