Apple Caramel French Toast
Breakfast in Bread, Warm & Toasty, Sweet Treats, Stealthily Simple, Crowd Pleasers, Creative Classics, Most Loved
Click here to vote this recipe as one of our "Most Loved" – voted by our fans!
6 slices Oatnut Bread
2 apples, pealed and sliced
3 tablespoons cinnamon
1/2 cup whole milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp butter
1/3 cup caramel topping
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place sliced apples on a baking sheet and mix in cinnamon.
- Spread apples evenly and bake for 30 minutes.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla and dip bread evenly on both sides.
- In a skillet over medium heat, add butter and once coated, add bread.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side and repeat with all bread slices.
- Top the cooked French toast with baked apples and drizzle caramel topping over it.