Strawberry Whipped Ricotta Toast
Click here to vote this recipe as one of our "Most Loved" – voted by our fans!
1 slice of Arnold® Organic 100% Whole Grain Bread, toasted
½ cup quartered strawberries
1 tbsp white sugar
1/3 cup whipped ricotta
- - Toss strawberries with sugar and set aside for at least 15 minutes until they start to macerate.
- - Add strawberries to a blender and blend until a smooth puree forms.
- - Fold the strawberry puree into the whipped ricotta.
- - Taste and add more sugar if necessary.
- - Smear strawberry ricotta onto toast and top with fresh lemon zest.