Beet Hummus Toast with a Spicy Seed and Nut Blend
Click here to vote this recipe as one of our "Most Loved" – voted by our fans!
1 slice of Organic 22 Grains & Seeds Bread, toasted
1/3 cup hummus
¼ cup cooked beets, roughly chopped
¼ tsp pistachios
1 pinch black and white sesame seeds
1/8 tsp toasted sunflower seeds
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 pinch maldon salt flakes
1 tsp olive oil
- - Heat a small frying pan over medium, add olive oil, and swirl to coast.
- - Add cayenne pepper, pistachios, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, and turn the heat to low.
- - Toast for a few minutes until most of the oil has been absorbed.
- - Toss with maldon salt flakes and set aside.
- - Blend cooked beets with hummus until a pink hue develops.
- - Smear hummus on toast and top with seed mixture from step one.