Ingredients (1 Serving)
- 2 slices Arnold Healthy Multi-Grain® Bread
- 2-3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Goat cheese
- ¼ cup spinach
Special Tools: Panini press
1. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs and red pepper.
2. Add olive oil to a nonstick skillet and heat over medium heat. Add egg mixture to hot oil and scramble. Sprinkle with Mozzarella and continue to scramble until eggs are cooked through (approximately 3-5 minutes).
3. Spread Goat cheese on 1 slice of bread. Top with spinach, followed by scrambled eggs and the second bread slice.
4. Place sandwich in panini maker and cook until the bread is golden brown on both sides (approximately 3-5 minutes).