Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Arnold Healthy Multi-Grain® ® (split in ½)
- 3 oz. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. fresh squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp. fresh Dill (chopped)
- Pinch of Himalayan or Sea Salt
- Pinch of fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 3 ounces of sliced Gravlax (Lox)
- 1 large cucumber ribbon- (To make cucumber ribbons: use a knife to trim the ends from the cucumber. Use a vegetable peeler to carefully slice the cucumber lengthways into long, thin ribbons with skin on.)
- 1 large slice Red Onion Ring
- 1 slice of large ripe Red Tomato
- 1 slice of Avacado
- 1 large sprig of fresh Dill
Lightly toast the Sandwich Thin roll and set aside.
To make the Yogurt Dill Spread : combine Yogurt, Lemon Juice, chopped dill, salt and pepper…combine well and set aside.
Evenly spread each half of roll with the Yogurt spread. From the bottom up, layer ingredients in the following order: Lay smoked salmon (lox) onto bottom half, cucumber ribbon, dill sprig, red onion, tomato and avocado. Place other half of roll on top of sandwich.