Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 slices Arnold Health Nut®® bread
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 c. jarred roasted red pepper slices, drained
- 1/4 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 slice Gouda cheese
- 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tbsp. light Caesar salad dressing
- olive oil cooking spray
- salt and pepper to taste
Lightly spray chicken breast with olive oil cooking spray. Sprinkle each side of chicken breast with salt and pepper to taste. Broil chicken until cooked through, approximately four minutes per side. Let cool and then slice chicken into half-inch slices. Set aside.
Meanwhile, combine Dijon mustard and light Caesar salad dressing and spread on one side of each bread slice. Layer one bread slice with spinach, onions, roasted red peppers, chicken and Gouda cheese. Top with second slice of bread. Once sandwich is assembled, place in a Panini maker or toaster oven until cheese is melted.