Ingredients (1 serving)
- 8 slices Arnold Double Fiber® bread
- 1/2 lb. thin-sliced turkey breast
- 2 c. fresh basil
- 1 1/2 c. sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 c. Asiago cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- Pineapple-Garlic Mayo:
- 1 c. nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. fresh pineapple, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
Saute sun-dried tomatoes and olive oil in a skillet. Then, remove from pan and keep warm. Meanwhile, make the pineapple mayo by combining mayonnaise, pineapple, and garlic.
Then, cook turkey until heated through. Add Asiago cheese to turkey and heat until melted. Meanwhile, lightly toast slices of bread. To assemble sandwich, spread 1 tablespoon of mayo on bread and then layer sun-dried tomatoes, basil and turkey on top, dividing ingredients evenly among the four sandwiches. Cut in half and serve warm.