Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 slices Arnold 100% Whole Wheat® bread
- 1/2 tsp. creamy mint yogurt*
- 3 oz. smoked Chinook salmon
- 1/4 c. sliced cucumber
- 1/4 c. roasted red peppers packed in water
- *Creamy Mint Yogurt Ingredients
- 2 c. nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tsp. cumin seeds
- 1 c. nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 c. minced fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp. salt
Line a sieve with a damp paper towel. Set over a bowl, and let yogurt drain for 2 hours. Toast the cumin seeds in a skillet for 3 minutes; then, pulverize in a food processor, adding the following ingredients: yogurt, sour cream, mint leaves and salt. Blend until mixture is pale green. Transfer into a serving bowl, cover and chill for 2 hours.
Spread creamy mint yogurt on one slice of toasted bread and set aside. On the other slice, layer smoked salmon, sliced cucumber and roasted red peppers. Place slices together and enjoy!