- 4 slices of Arnold White® variety, crusts trimmed
- 4 slices low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- Using a rolling pin, flatten bread squares to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place cheese slice on top of each slice of bread, rolling up tightly.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Working in batches, add roll ups to the skillet, cooking until all sides are golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 3-4 minutes, adding more butter as needed.
- Serve immediately.
We suggest pairing with a cup of soup on a cold winter’s day!