Ingredients (1-3 Servings)
- 3 slices Arnold Buttermilk® Bread, toasted
- 2 cups cashews
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup fresh cranberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- Blend cashews in blender until creamy (approximately 8-10 minutes). Add salt and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
- Spread cashew butter on 1 side of each slice of toast.
- Place sliced cranberries in a small bowl and toss with agave nectar to coat.
- Top the first slice of bread with apples, the second with sweetened cranberries and the third with your favorite topping.