Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 slices Arnold Buttermilk® Bread
- 1 tablespoon buffalo hot sauce
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- 2 small chicken breast tenders, grilled
- 2 slices red onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Spread buffalo sauce on 1 side of each bread slice. Top 1 buffalo-covered slice with 1 slice of Cheddar, chicken tenders, red onion and 1 more slice of Cheddar. Cap with remaining buffalo-covered bread slice, sauce side down.
- Melt half the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Spread remaining butter on top of the sandwich. Place sandwich, butter side up, in skillet and cook until golden brown on bottom, approximately 3 minutes. Carefully flip and cook an additional 3 minutes.