Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 slices of Arnold 100% Whole Wheat® bread
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon mascarpone cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 ounces cooked ham
- 1/4 California avocado, sliced
- freshly ground pepper, if desired
In a small bowl, stir together marscarpone cheese and pomegranate seeds.
Heat nonstick skillet with cooking spray over medium high heat. Once heated, place egg on skillet and cook to desired firmness, about 2-4 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Place ham on skillet to warm, about 1 minute, flipping halfway through.
Prepare sandwich. Spread pomegranate marscarpone on one slice of bread; layer with ham, egg, avocado, and garnish with pepper if desired. Top with remaining slice of bread and serve warm.