Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Arnold Honey Wheat® roll
- 1 slice reduced-fat white cheddar cheese
- 3 thin slices Granny Smith apple
- 3 thin slices pear, such as Bosc
- 1/4 tbsp. butter, room temperature or nonfat canola oil nonstick spray
Place apple slices on bottom half of the Sandwich Thins roll. Top with cheese, pear slices, and lastly, the top Sandwich Thins roll side.
Place half the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sandwich to the pan and cook until light brown. Spread remaining butter on top of sandwich; and flip to cook and brown on the other side. After the cheese has completely melted, remove from the pan and enjoy!
Note: To lower calories and fat, replace butter with nonfat Canola oil nonstick spray on the pan.