Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Arnold Flax & Fiber® roll
- 2 oz. uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- ¼ cup cucumber slices
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 Tsp finely chopped ginger root
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 spray cooking spray
In a mini chopper or food processor, combine basil, cilantro, lime juice, ginger; pulse until smooth.
Add water, 1 teaspoon at a time, to thin sauce (if desired). Spoon sauce in a small bowl and add
carrots; toss to combine and set aside. Coat a grill or grill pan with cooking spray; preheat to
medium-high. Place chicken on grill and cook until browned and cooked through, flipping once,
about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Place 1 piece of chicken on bottom half of Sandwich Thins® slice;
top with carrot mixture, cucumber slices and Sandwich Thins® top.