4 slices of Arnold Italian bread
2 large eggs
1 egg white
1 tsp. of butter
4 oz. roasted red tomatoes
2 oz. turkey sausage
3 oz. buffalo mozzarella or buratta cheese
- In a non-stick skillet heated for 2 minutes place butter in pan.
- Quickly add a beaten egg mixture of 2 eggs and one egg white and roasted tomatoes. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- In a separate skillet, render your turkey sausage until golden brown for approximately 12 minutes on low.
- After turkey sausage is rendered, add into eggs and roasted tomatoes mix, give a quick toss then add mozzarella or buratta cheese. Allow 30 seconds for the cheese to melt.
- Toast all slices of bread.
- Add eggs, tomatoes and turkey sausage combination to a slice of toast.
- Lay remaining slices of toast on top and cut in half.
- Serve immediately.
ESTA RECETA ESTA HECHA CON