Ingredients (1 serving)
- 2 slices Arnold Oatnut® bread
- 2 oz. sliced oven-roasted turkey or chicken
- 1 slice low-fat mozzarella or provolone cheese
- 1/2 c. baby spinach
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- 2 tsp. all fruit raspberry preserves
Spread mustard on one slice of the bread and preserves on the other. Layer turkey, cheese, and spinach on one slice of bread and then top with the other slice. Lightly toast in a toaster oven or panini press until the cheese is just melted and the bread is golden.
This sandwich mixes the sweet and savory flavors of the mustard and jelly and provides the right amount of spunk to keep lunch from being boring.