Ingredients (2 servings)
- 8 oz. imitation crab meat, flaked
- ¼ c. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. finely diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 tbsp. finely diced red pepper
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tsp. seafood seasoning
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices Arnold 7 Grain® ® bread
- 2 large butter lettuce leaves
Gently mix the first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture on each slice of bread. Place a lettuce leaf on top. Gently spread the remainder of the crab salad over the lettuce, divided evenly between the two slices of bread.