Ingredients (2 servings)
- 4 slices Arnold Extra Grainy Cracked Wheat and Oats® ® Bread, toasted
- 3 tbsp. plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. low-fat canola mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tbsp. sweet pickle relish
- ¾ c. cooked peeled medium shrimp
- 3 tbsp. thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 large plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 thin slices avocado
- 1 hard cooked egg, peeled, thinly sliced
- 10 medium asparagus spears, cooked crisp-tender
For dressing, in a medium bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, ketchup, and pickle relish until blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons of mixture.
Stir into remaining yogurt mixture the shrimp and celery until evenly coated. Layer over 2 slices of toast the arugula, tomatoes, avocado, shrimp, and egg.
Trim off bottom of asparagus spears to fit length of bread; place over sandwiches.
Spread reserved yogurt mixture over remaining 2 slices bread; place on sandwich yogurt side down.