Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Arnold 100% Whole Wheat® roll
- 4 oz. chicken breast, skinless and boneless
- 2 slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 4 slices apple (any variety), thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. nonfat mayonnaise
- 1/2 c. baby spinach leaves
Preheat a nonstick griddle or skillet to medium. Grill each side of the chicken breast for 5 to 7 minutes, making sure chicken is thoroughly cooked. Spread one side of the Sandwich Thins roll with mayonnaise. Assemble the sandwich by layering a slice of cheese, apples, chicken, spinach and the remaining slice of cheese. Grill the sandwich about 90 seconds on each side, weighing the sandwich down with a small skillet as it cooks.