Ingredients (2 servings)
- 4 slices Arnold Almendras ® Bread
- 1 large banana
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 c. shredded, cooked chicken breast
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tbsp. sweetened coconut, toasted
- ¼ c. chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 scallions, chopped
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ c. plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 4 thin slices from a large tomato
- ½ c. baby greens
Peel the banana and cut into quarters lengthwise; then cut each quarter into ¼ -inch pieces. Place into a small bowl, pour lemon juice over banana, toss to coat; set aside.
In a medium bowl, place the chicken, garlic, coconut, walnuts, scallions, kosher salt, pepper and yogurt, mix until combined. Add in the banana and lemon juice, gently mix to combine.
Place two slices of bread onto work surface. Evenly divide chicken salad between the slices, then top evenly with tomato and baby greens; top with remaining slices of bread.